haircuts cover all styles that are outside the norm
which results in and extremely broad range of hair
styles. Be it a Beehive, Dreadlocks. Mohawk or Spikes it
is included in the Alternative Hair Style category. On
the following pages you will find Hair Salons that
specialise in one or more alternative hair styles. To
ensure that salon performs the look your are after you
will need to enquire at the individual salon.
Alternative Hair includes but is not limited to the
Beehive Hairstyle - 1960's hairstyle that is
proudly worn by Marge Simpson
- Extremely popular in the 1990's but was also popular
in the early 1900's
- Hair twisted back away from the face resulting in rows
Dreaklocks - Heavy matted coils of hair which fuse
together and form a single dread.
- Extremely dark short hair usually with a think fringe
framing the face
- 17th century hairstyle that uses ribbons weaved
through the hair
Spikes - Punk culture Hair Style forming multiple
long spikes that are extremely thick
- Native American hair style that is popular with punk
- A typical male hair style with hair spikes emanating
all around the head.
Styles - Involves a combination of loud colours
spikes extensions and dreadlock. An extreme look.
Find Alternative Hair in